HHR Lawyers recognizes that lawyers are assets of the firm. The development of the firm in the future is depending on the quality and capability of our lawyers. From time to time, we might open the opportunity for the recruitment of new professional lawyers to join with us, based on our standard recruitment process in selecting fresh graduate and experienced lawyers.
If you are interested to seek the opportunity working with HHR Lawyers, you may try this opportunity and send us your resume or curriculum vitae to: email@example.com. Depending on the availability of the new recruitment in the firm, we will review and process your application.
- Maximum 23 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law from reputable University.
- GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Required computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook Express, Ms. Power Point).
- Self-starter, highly motivated, discipline, hard worker, highly organized, trustworthy, and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Pleasant personality, good appearance, great communication skills.
- Candidate must at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial or equivalent
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent
- A sound knowledge and skill in secretarial and business function
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is a must
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skill, strong attention to detail, dynamic, loyal, reliable, confident, and high initiative person
- Excellent communication skills, writing, and ability to work multitasking