Luthfi I. Putera
Luthfi obtained her law degree from University of Atmajaya, Indonesia in 2014. In 2016, he joined HHR Lawyers as an Associate. Prior to joining HHR Lawyers, he had worked with another reputable law firm in Indonesia.
His working experience deals as Commercial Dispute Resolution. In Commercial Dispute Resolution works, he has represented numerous multinational and Indonesian companies in criminal proceedings, civil court litigations, administrative court litigation, and labor court litigation e.g.:
- Acting as legal counsel for one of the biggest cigarette manufacturers in Indonesia, concerning legal disputes matters in connection with the (i) fraud investigation (ii) product liability (iii) assets purchase and (iv) land acquisition.
- Acting as legal counsel for a local company that handles distributions of many international brands, in connection with the non-exequatur progress against international brands company in front of the Indonesian civil Courts and Indonesian Administrative Court.
- Acting for a Malaysian bank, in relation with the mortgage execution and various land dispute matters in Indonesia.
- Acting for a global diversified technology and industrial leader in business efficiency, concerning legal disputes matters in connection with the breach of contract and various criminal matters.
- Acting for a Korean department store in relations to civil lawsuit towards its tenants.
- Acting for a business supplies and equipment company based in Jakarta, for a land dispute in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia.
His particular experience within the area of practices mentioned above has led him to have in depth knowledge in complex and cross-border commercial dispute matters.
- Member of the Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI), in which he has licensed to practice general law and litigation in Indonesia as an advocate.