Edgar graduated from Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, in 2018. He joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2018.
Prior to joining HHR Lawyers in 2018, he took Tax Brevet at Faculty of Economics and Business of Gadjah Mada University in 2018. He also did Special Education for Advokat Profession (PKPA) in Faculty of Law of University of Indonesia in 2018.
He has involved in various projects, transactions as well as cases in relation to: (i) general corporate matters in relation to the establishment of companies, (ii) complex legal due diligence works in general corporate and finance transactions, (iii) conducting research in relation to complex and cross-border transactions, and (iv) to assist associate and partners in providing legal services to clients both in commercial business and/or commercial dispute matters.
- Volunteer as a Paralegal, Pusat Konsultasi dan Bantuan Hukum, Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University, 2017-2018;
- Recipient of Outstanding Student Awards, Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University, 2018;
- 1st Runner Up of Contract Drafting and Negotiation Competition held by Faculty of Law of Airlangga University, 2017;
- Head of Research and Development of BPPM Mahkamah, Faculty of Law of Gadjah Mada University (2016); and
- Delegation of National Moot Court Competition held by Airlangga University, 2015.