Zaldy graduated from Trisakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia in 2018. During his study, he joined several student organizations and several law competitions.
Before joining the firm, he had worked in another reputable law firm. He joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2018. He has experience in (i) Banking and Finance, (ii) Merger and Acquisition as well as (iii) Energy and Natural Resources.
- In Banking and Finance works, he has involved in a project of global bonds issuance of one of the biggest national telecommunication company and conducting a legal due diligence.
- In Merger and Acquisition works, he has experience in (i) Reviewing contracts and licenses, (ii) Conducting research in relation to the acquisition of companies.
- In Energy and Natural Resources works, he assisted associate and partners in relation to the establishment of geothermal company
- President of Student Parliament, Faculty of Law, Trisakti University, 2016-2017
- Senator of Student Congress, Trisakti University (2015-2016)• Member (2016-2017), Trisakti Business Law Community (TBLC)
- Delegation of National Law Debate Competition held by Universitas Indonesia (2017)
- Delegation of Contract Drafting and Negotiation Competition held by Airlangga University (2017)