Adela graduated from Pelita Harapan University, Tangerang, Indonesia in 2018. She joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2018.
She has involved in various projects, transactions as well as cases in relation to (i) Merger and Acquisition; (ii) Capital Market; (iii) Commercial Dispute; and (iv) Corporate Matters.
- In Merger and Acquisition works, she has participated in legal due diligence in: (i) project of full shares acquisition of a prominent hotel in Jakarta; (ii) forestry industry; and (iii) hospital industry;
- In Capital Market works, she has participated in: (i) legal due diligence for rights issue of mining companies to be submitted to OJK; and (ii) assisted the team in the Initial Public Offering (IPO) transaction in Malaysia representing one of the biggest breeding farm and food processing companies in Indonesia;
- In Commercial Dispute works, she has involved in: (i) assisted the team in representing companies regarding notification towards the KPPU in relation to commercial dispute matters; (ii) assisted the team in representing a property company against one of its buyer;
- In Corporate Matters works, she has participated in: (i) assisting the team in advising clients regarding setting up companies; (ii) companies basic licenses; and (iii) corporate housekeeping matters.
- Committee of Business Law Competition Pelita Harapan University, 2015