Githa D. Damara
Githa obtaned his law degree from University of Indonesia in 2019 with Cum Laude predicate. During her study, she involved in several student organizations and several law competitions. She is also honored as the Most Outstanding Student of the Highest Academic Achievements from Faculty of Law University of Indonesia. She joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an associate in 2019.
She has involved in various projects, transactions as well as cases in relation to: (i) general corporate matters in relation to the establishment of companies, (ii) complex legal due diligence works in general corporate and finance transactions, (iii) conducting research in relation to complex and cross-border transactions, and (iv) to assist associate and partners in providing legal services to clients both in commercial business and/or commercial dispute matters.
- Finalist of Contract Drafting Competition at Faculty of Law, Sebelas Maret University, 2017
- Director of Research Business Law Society, Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia, 2018
- Vice Manager of Banking and Finance Business Law Society, Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia, 2017
- Member of Student Representative Body of the Law Faculty Universitas Indonesia, 2016
- Committee of Business Law Competition, Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia, 2016