Githa D. Damara
Githa obtained her law degree from University of Indonesia in 2019 with cum laude predicate. During her study, she involved in several student organizations and law competitions. She is also honored as the Most Outstanding Student of the Highest Academic Achievements from Faculty of Law University of Indonesia and ranked as the highest GPA among her graduating class.
She joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2019. She has involved in various projects as well as transactions in relation to (i) Corporate and Investment; (ii) Banking and Finance; (iii) Capital Market; and (iv) Manpower and Industrial Relations.
- In Corporate and Investment works, she has involved in various tasks; e.g.: (i) assisting both domestic and foreign investment company to setting up their business in Indonesia; (ii) corporate housekeeping matters; (iii) winding up of a company; (iv) distribution matters; and (v) legal due diligence works.
- In Banking and Finance works, she has involved in preparing legal advice for the overseas bank to conduct their banking business in Indonesia.
- In Capital Market works, she has involved in several projects, e.g. conducting legal due diligence in the mining sector company with regard to right issue transaction.
- In Manpower and Industrial Relations works, she has involved in several projects e.g. (i) termination of employment including mass termination; (ii) work permit for expatriate employees; and (iii) preparing legal advice on the employing outsourcing in Indonesia.
- Director of Research Business Law Society, Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia, 2018
- Finalist of Contract Drafting Competition at Faculty of Law, Sebelas Maret University, 2017
- Vice Manager of Banking and Finance Business Law Society, Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia, 2017
- Member of Student Representative Body of the Law Faculty Universitas Indonesia, 2016
- Committee of Business Law Competition, Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia, 2016