Zaldy graduated from Trisakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia in 2018. During his study, he joined several student organizations and several law competitions.
Before joining the firm, he had worked in another reputable law firm. He joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2018. He attached in Commercial Dispute Resolution practice group as well as assisting the firm in various general corporate matters.
- In Commercial Dispute works, he has involved in number of litigation cases such as representing: (i) one of the biggest Singaporean shipping companies in facing a criminal proceedings in relation with the tugboats embezzlement; (ii) one of the prominent Indonesia private banks upon its criminal allegation of credit facilities withdrawal; (iii) a global automotive seating company on the allegation of environmental crime; and (iv) a well-known fertilizer distributor company as the applicant in the Postponement of Debt Settlement Obligation (PKPU) proceedings before the commercial court.
- In Merger and Acquisition works, he has experience in (i) assisting Indonesian conglomerate group of companies in its acquisition matters; and (ii) conducting legal due diligence in a project of full shares acquisition of a prominent hotel in Jakarta.
- In Capital Market works, he assisted the team in (i) the Initial Public Offering (IPO) transaction in Malaysia representing one of the biggest breeding farm and food processing companies in Indonesia; and (ii) right issue project of a listed mining infrastructure company.
- President of Student Parliament, Faculty of Law, Trisakti University, 2016-2017
- Member of Trisakti Business Law Community (TBLC), 2016-2017
- Delegation of National Law Debate Competition held by Universitas Indonesia, 2017
- Delegation of Contract Drafting and Negotiation Competition held by Airlangga University, 2017
- Senator of Student Congress, Trisakti University, 2015-2016