HHR Lawyers recognizes that lawyers are assets of the firm. The development of the firm in the future is depending on the quality and capability of our lawyers. From time to time, we might open the opportunity for the recruitment of new professional lawyers to join with us, based on our standard recruitment process in selecting fresh graduate and experienced lawyers.
If you are interested to seek the opportunity working with HHR Lawyers, you may try this opportunity and send us your resume or curriculum vitae to: email@example.com. Depending on the availability of the new recruitment in the firm, we will review and process your application.
- Respond to customer inquiries with great service and support.
- Correspondence, record and archive documents related to client's service.
- The goal of this position is to maximize the client services of our business process.
- Update content website & social media
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree from reputable university majoring in Management, Public Relation, Marketing Communication.
- Fluent in English business Correspondence both oral and written is a must.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in client service related field.
- Pleasant personality, good appearance and great communication skills
- Self-starter, dynamic and highly motivated individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Dynamic, confident, highly initiative person who able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point), handle social media
Please send comprehensive resume by "Quick Apply" or send to: