Asido, a partner of HHR Lawyers since 2006, is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of the University of Gajahmada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
He is currently in charge as the Practice Group Leader of the Commercial Disputes Resolution practice group and the Real Property practice group. In addition to that, his areas of specialization also encompass: (i) Securities Litigation; (ii) Corporate and Commercial Litigation; (iii) Corporate Crime Litigation; (iv) Bankruptcy, Suspension of Payment & Intellectual Property Court; (v) Banking and Finance Litigation; (vi) Business Competition Supervisory Commission (KPPU); (vii) Media and Telecommunication Litigation; (viii) Insurance; (ix) Real Estate; (x) Labor; (xi) Industrial Relation Dispute; and (xii) Administrative Litigation.
He had experienced as a legal consultant and negotiator of one of the big Portuguese Company in the Republic Democratic of East Timor (“RDTL”) (2002-2004) and as a legal consultant of Australian Bank Company in RDTL (2003). In regards with these works, he has been appointed by international as well as real property companies in relation to among others: (i) land acquisitions and relinquishments, (ii) titling and strata title, (iii) BOT and other real property structured transactions, (iv) restructuring of real property complex, and (v) industrial estate-related transactions.
He had experienced in dealing with complex debt restructuring transaction and drafting Restructuring Agreement as well as Security Documents, such as follows: (i) Corporate Guarantee; (ii) Personal Guarantee; (iii) Fiduciary Agreement; (iv) Deed of Acknowledgement of Indebtedness; and (v) Deed of Mortgage.
He had a practical experience in handling employment issues and contracts, such as: (i) Company Regulation; (ii) termination and/or dismissal of employee(s); (iii) social security right of the employee - Jamsostek (BPJS) issues; and (iv) legal proceeding in connection with an employment/industrial dispute.
- Getting the Deal Through – Arbitration, Indonesia Chapter (2018)
- Getting the Deal Through – Enforcement of Foreign Judgment, Indonesia Chapter (2017)
- Expert Guide – Construction & Real Estate (2015)
- Getting the Deal Through – Labour & Employment in 29 Jurisdictions Worldwide, Indonesia Chapter (2014)
- Global Legal Group – International Arbitration 2006: A Practical Insight to Cross-Border International Arbitration Work (2006)
- Speaker at seminars held by Convention Pro International supported by Singapore Accountancy Academy and CIMA Singapore on “Commercial Laws in Indonesia” regarding: (i) “Business Contracts under Indonesian Laws” and (ii) “Dispute Settlement: Court Proceeding and Arbitration” (Singapore & Malaysia, November 2005).
Member of the Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI), in which he is licensed to practice general law and litigation in Indonesia as an advocate