Bunga F. Wijayanti
Bunga obtained her law degree from Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia in 2009. Prior to joining HHR Lawyers, she had worked as a legal staff in a national bank and another reputable law firm in Indonesia. She joined HHR Lawyers as an associate in 2013 and promoted as a Partner of HHR Lawyers in 2019.
She has developed an extensive practice in commercial business law practice and involved in various complex and cross-border transactions. Her areas of specialization covers: (i) Corporate & Investment; (ii) Merger & Acquisition; (iii) Manpower & Industrial Relations; (iv) Intellectual Property Rights; and (v) Real Property.
Her particular experience in structuring legal frameworks, providing strategy and preparing transactions documents for a broad range of transactional and transnational projects/cases within the areas of practice mentioned above has led her to handle various types of international and domestic projects representing numerous multinational companies and Indonesian conglomerate group of companies in doing their business in Indonesia.
- In Corporate & Investment works, she has represented numerous multinational and Indonesian group of companies in all corporate & investments works, e.g.: (i) setting up companies (domestic as well as foreign investment company); (ii) legal due diligence works; (iii) joint venture; and (iv) corporate housekeeping matters.
- In Merger & Acquisition works, she has represented numerous multinational and domestic group of companies in all Merger & Acquisition and restructuring works, e.g.: (i) merger & acquisition works; (ii) asset acquisition and disposal; (iii) equity and debt restructuring; (iv) Spin-Off; and (v) complex legal due diligence works related to acquisition and restructuring projects.
- In Manpower & Industrial Relations works, she has represented multinational group of companies in dealing with: (i) general termination of employment and including mass termination; (ii) termination of employment due to the closing down of a company’s business or due to the liquidation of a company; (iii) transfer of employment, including related to M&A and restructuring projects; and (iv) structuring and processing work and stay permit for expatriate employees.
- In Intellectual Property Rights works, she has represented multinational and domestic companies in relation to: (i) advising clients on the various intellectual property rights protection in Indonesia; (ii) Intellectual Property Rights search; and (iii) structuring and preparing License Agreement.
- Lexis Nexis Company Law Guide – Indonesia Section (2017)
- A licensed advocate and member of Perhimpunan Advokat Indonesia – PERADI (Indonesian Advocates Association)
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Speaker at ET-Asia Webinar Series on “Corporate Lawyer Starter Kit 101 Webinar Series” regarding “Company Law: Pengetahuan Umum Hukum Perusahaan yang Harus Dipahami Corporate Lawyer”, Jakarta, 2020
- Participant of the 2017 Annual Conference of the International Bar Association, Sydney, 2017