Rachella graduated from Pelita Harapan University, Tangerang, Indonesia in 2018. During her study, she joined several student organizations and several national debate competitions. She joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as Associate in 2018.
She has involved in various projects, transactions as well as cases in relation to: (i) general corporate matters in relation to the establishment of companies; (ii) complex legal due diligence works in general corporate and finance transactions; (iii) conducting research in relation to complex and cross-border transactions; and (iv) to assist associate and partners in providing legal services to clients both in commercial business and/or commercial dispute matters.
In details, the projects she has involved in since October 2018 are as follows:
- Legal due diligence in Forestry Company, Hospital, Hotel Industry and Automotive Industry.
- Legal due diligence for Right Issue of Mining Companies.
- Assisting Lead Lawyers to make Legal Memorandums (i.e. Water Infrastructure, Indonesian Policy on Currency, etc.).
- Conducting court search to several government institutions.
- Corporate Housekeeping for Foreign Companies in Indonesia.
- Assisting Commercial Dispute Team to prepare corporate documents.
- Semi-Finalist of National Debate Competition at Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta (UIN) Law Fair, 2016
- Champion of Constitutional Debate Competition at Christian University of Satya Wacana (UKSW), 2015