Agnia N. Dewi
Agnia obtained her law degree from University of Indonesia in 2019 with cum laude predicate. During her study, she was actively involved in various student organizations and various law competitions. She joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2019. Prior to joining HHR Lawyers, she had worked as legal intern in one of the biggest mining company in Indonesia.
At HHR Lawyers, Agnia has involved in an extensive practice relating to: (i) Corporate and Investment; (ii) Merger & Acquisition; (iii) Capital Market; (iv) Commercial Dispute Resolutions; and (v) Infrastructure Development.
- In Corporate and Investment works, she has involved in various tasks, e.g.: (i) setting up companies (domestic as well as foreign investment company); (ii) corporate housekeeping matters; and (iii) complex legal due diligence works.
- In Merger and Acquisition works, she has involved in representing numbers of company specifically coal mining company, forestry company, and electricity services company, in various works, e.g.: (i) acquisition; and divestment; and (ii) restructuring.
- In Capital Market works, she has involved in several projects, e.g.: conducting legal due diligence towards parent companies and their subsidiaries in mining sector with regard to rights issue transactions.
- In Commercial Dispute works, she has involved to assist associates and partners in providing legal services in (i) civil court litigations; and (ii) arbitration dispute, e.g.:
- assisting a domestic distributor company to raise litigation proceedings for a tort claim conducted by its principal and its subsidiaries;
- assisting a domestic construction companies to raise arbitration proceedings for a default claim conducted by their contractor; and
- assisting a domestic supplier of electronic goods company to raise litigation proceedings.
- In Infrastructure Development, she has involved to assist associate and partners in providing legal services to clients e.g. extension and renewal of land title.
- Manager of Energy and Mineral Resources, Business Law Society Faculty of Law Universitas Indonesia, 2018
- 2nd Winner of Business Law Society Internal Legal Opinion Competition, held by Capital Market and Securities Division in Business Law Society, 2017
- Delegate for Contract Drafting Competition at Diponegoro Law Fair, 2017
- Delegate for Contract Drafting Competition at Pelita Harapan Business Law Competition, 2017
- Obtained a Certificate of Advocate Professional Exam