Agnia N. Dewi
Agnia obtained her law degree from University of Indonesia in 2019 with cum laude predicate. During her study, she was actively involved in various student organizations and various law competitions. She joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an associate in 2019. Prior to joining HHR Lawyers, she had worked as legal intern in one of the biggest mining company in Indonesia.
She has involved in various projects, transactions as well as cases in relation to: (i) general corporate matters in relation to the establishment of companies, (ii) complex legal due diligence works in general corporate and finance transactions, (iii) conducting research in relation to complex and cross-border transactions, and (iv) to assist associate and partners in providing legal services to clients both in commercial business and/or commercial dispute matters.
- Manager of Energy and Mineral Resources, Business Law Society Faculty of Law University of Indonesia, 2018
- 2nd winner of Business Law Society Internal Legal Opinion Competition, held by Capital Market and Securities Division in Business Law Society, 2017
- Delegate for Contract Drafting Competition at Diponegoro University Law Fair, 2017
- Delegate for Contract Drafting Competition at Pelita Harapan University Business Law Competition, 2017
- Committee of Training on the Law of Energy and Mineral Resources, Faculty of Law University of Indonesia, 2017
- Committee of ALSA National English Competition, 2017