Chrisandya graduated from Parahyangan Catholic University in 2018. During his study, he joined several National Moot Court Competitions and involved in numerous student organizations. He joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2018.
- In Commercial Dispute Resolutions works, he has represented numerous companies in relation to:
- representing a hotel company on a dispute against contractor at the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI);
- assisting senior lawyer in preparing Judicial Review;
- representing mapping company to settle with its employees at the Industrial Relations Court of a District Court in Jakarta Pusat;
- assisting senior lawyer in Postponement of Debt Settlement Obligation (PKPU) legal proceedings; and
- assisting Electronic Company as a reported party on criminal proceedings at Polda Metro Jaya.
- In Capital Market, Banking and Finance works, Chrisandya has represented numerous multinational and Indonesian groups of companies, e.g.:
- conducting legal due diligence for a forestry company, hospital company, and mining company;
- collaborating as a core team member in a project full of shares acquisition of a prominent hotel in Jakarta; and
- collaborating as a team in the right issue project for a mining company group.
- Liaison Officer of Erick Thohir (President of INASGOC) in Asian Games, 2018
- Head of Event Division in Komunitas Mahasiswa Peradilan Semu Nasional (KMPSN), 2017-2018
- Member of Advisory Board in Himpunan Mahasiswa Program Studi Ilmu Hukum, 2017-2018
- Project Officer of Internal Moot Court Competition, Piala KMPSN V
- 1st Place (as Official) of National Moot Court Competition, Piala Soedarto V held by Universitas Diponegoro, 2017
- 1st Runner up of National Moot Court Competition, Piala Bulaksumur III held by Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2016
- Obtained a Certificate of Advocate Professional Exam