Elizabeth H. Mering
Elizabeth graduated from Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, Indonesia, in 2016. During her study, she joined several student organizations and several law competitions whether national or international.
Before joined in HHR Lawyers, she had been a law student intern in a reputable law firm in 2014. She is involved in various projects and transactions of HHR Lawyers works in relation to: (i) Corporate and Investment; and (ii) Banking and Finance.
- In Corporate and Investment works, she has involved in various transaction, e.g.: (i) setting up companies (domestic as well as foreign investment company); (ii) legal due diligence works; and (iii) corporate housekeeping matters.
- In Merger and Acquisition works, she has represented numerous multinational group of companies and Indonesian conglomerate group of companies in various Acquisition and restructuring works, e.g.: (i) acquisition works; (ii) spin-off transaction; (iii) asset acquisition and disposal; and (vi) complex legal due diligence works related to acquisition & restructuring projects in the following business fields: (i) plantation; (ii) fishery; (iii) industry, and (iv) forestry.
- In Banking and Finance works, she has involved in various banking and finance transaction, e.g. (i) export credit and state financing, providing legal research and opinion, for multinational company; (ii) financial technology; and (iii) facility agreement for domestic and foreign bank.
- 2nd Winner in Constitutional Drafting competition, Padjajaran Law Fair 2014
- 2nd Winner in Simulasi Sidang MPR-RI, Padjajaran Law Fair 2014
- Representation of Parahyangan Catholic University (Indonesia) in the Asia Pacific Regional Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition, 2015