Leonard H. Muliyadi
Leonard obtained his law degree from Pelita Harapan University, Tangerang, Indonesia in 2019. During his study, he joined several student organizations and activities both inside and outside of Pelita Harapan University. He joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2019.
He has experiences in (i) Commercial Dispute; (ii) Merger and Acquisition; and (iii) Capital Market.
- In Commercial Dispute works, he has involved in assisting numerous group of companies in (i) civil court litigations; and (ii) arbitration dispute e.g.:
- assisting for one of private company in Indonesia concerning the settlement on legal dispute matters in connection with claiming shares of one of the biggest financial company in Indonesia;
- assisting for one international company concerning legal dispute matters in connection with construction chartering agreement; and
- assisting for one of private company in Indonesia concerning legal dispute matters in connection with construction chartering agreement to be settled in Arbitration Court.
- In Merger and Acquisition works, he has involved in representing numbers of companies, in various works, e.g.: (i) asset acquisition; and (ii) complex legal due diligence works related to acquisition & restructuring projects.
- In Capital Market works, he has involved in legal due diligence for Right Issue transaction in Indonesia.
- Committee of Dr. Mochtar Riady Legal Fair Pelita Harapan University, 2018
- Secretary General of Asosiasi Mahasiswa Peduli Indonesia (AMPI) 2017-2018
- Committee of Business Law Competition Pelita Harapan University, 2017
- Committee of Leaders Gathering Day (LEAD) Pelita Harapan University 2017
- Committee of Law Community Service Pelita Harapan University, 2016