Rachel G. Sentani
Rachel graduated cum laude from Sebelas Maret University with a bachelor of law degree in 2015. She continued her education at University of Groningen, the Netherlands where she obtained master degree (LL.M – Lex Legibus Magister) in International Commercial Law with thesis on International Center for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
Prior to joining HHR Lawyers in 2018, she worked as an Assistant Lecturer at Sebelas Maret University. She also did internships at a reputable law office in Surakarta and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Republic of Indonesia, both in 2015.
She involves in various practices, transactions and cases in relation to: (i) Commercial Dispute Resolution; (ii) Corporate and Investment; (iii) Trade and Competition & Intellectual Property; and (iv) Capital Market.
- In Commercial Dispute Resolution works, she has experience in assisting arbitration proceedings (in China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission - CIETAC and BANI Arbitration Center); assisting the issuance of legal opinion in relation to legal disputes; and involving in the Media Strategy Team for a major case against one of Indonesia’s largest financial lending service company.
- In Corporate and Investment works, she has involved in: (i) legal due diligence works; (ii) setting up companies and its related licenses; (iii) merger and acquisition; and (iv) general corporate matters for the followings:
- Major Animal Feed, Breeding Farm, Broiler Farm and Food Processing Industries in Indonesia;
- Local Automotive Company;
- Oil and Gas Supporting Service Company; and
- Pest Control Formulation Company.
- In Trade and Competition & Intellectual Property works, she has assisted a local palm oil plantation company in (i) business competition case; (ii) assisting patent registration; (iii) and has assisted the issuance of international publication on trade in goods and services in Indonesia.
- In Capital Market works, she involves in legal due diligence for the purpose of initial public offering abroad.
- Secretary of Indonesian Student Association in Groningen (PPI Groningen), the Netherlands in 2016-2017.
- Putra Putri Solo (an organization for young tourism ambassador in Surakarta, Central Java that aims to promote and support local tourism and culture) in 2010-present