We are proud to be a reputable national Indonesian commercial law firm which provides a full range of legal services, both in transactions and dispute matters for the interests of domestic and multinational companies which are doing business in Indonesia.
In 2016, HHR Lawyers celebrates its 20th anniversary of its multi-years existence in the Indonesian legal market. With more than 20 years of experience, HHR Lawyers has acquired cutting-edge knowledge and in-depth expertise in comprehending the dimension and implication of the spider-web regulations and the constant change of policies to enable us to facilitate and protect the clients' interests in domestic and trans-border transactions as well as dispute matters.
In delivering our professional legal services, we think globally but know how to approach and solve issues locally. We trust that our ability to fully understand and comprehend the local laws and up-date Indonesian legal practices are pivotal factors that enable HHR Lawyers to deliver professional and value-added legal services and to make things happen in our clients' transactions, projects and/or dispute matters.
- Global Legal Network – Meritas Focuses On Quality amid Market Turbulence
- Newsletter - Financial Services Authority Allows General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies to be Convened Electronically in The Midst of The Corona Virus Disease-19 (“COVID-19”) Pandemic
- Newsletter - New Capital Market Regulations on Material Transactions and Affiliated and Conflict of Interest Transactions
- Newsletter - Doing Business During The Pandemic: Indonesia’s Government Support in Countermeasuring The Corona Virus Disease-19 (“COVID-19”) Outbreak
- Newsletter - Mandatory Disclosure of The Beneficial Owner of A Limited Liability Company
- Newsletter - Restorative Justice as A Solution in Indonesian Criminal Proceedings
- Newsletter - Corona Virus Disease-19 (“COVID-19”) Pandemic as Force Majeure in Indonesia?
- HHR Lawyers’ Nini N. Halim Elected to Board of Directors of Meritas Global Alliance of Law Firms
- Recognitions from Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific 2021
- Pheo M. Hutabarat Named to Indonesia's Top 100 Lawyers 2021 by The A-List Asia Business Law Journal
- Meet Meritas Young Lawyers from All Across Asia